Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Results!!!

My favorite music is old school R&B i was raised listening to that type of music when i was a little girl even to this day i listen to it. For my favorite food i would have to say i would have to go with mexican food because it has that delicious taste you will never forget, and i also love watching the sportscenter channel kind of weird for a girl to be watching it but its true.
My favorite subject in school is english. I have a passion for writing and reading i feel like writing really helps me with my emotions and it also calms me down. English is a subject i excel i never have a problem with writing stories.
Strenghts that i have is always having a good mind beacuse i dont let anything get to me and i dont let anybody bring me down or tell me that i wont succeed in life. A weakness that i have is my family because with out them i wouldnt be who i am today
TO be honest i dont study for a test unless i know i really need to, and if i do need to study i read over notes or information that i have over that unit.In this class i would like to know more about the computer like where to go for certain things
The way i think that we should divide our teams is by our abilities. I think that i would be a good team member because im a hard worker at whatever i do and you can be depend on me to get the job done!!!!

No comments: